My Birthday Keep Wishing List

My birthday is coming up next week, seems like only yesterday I was still wearing Abercrombie & Fitch and Birkenstocks. These days my fashion taste have come a long way and have gotten a bit more refined. Still with limited funds and little time to go shopping my wardrobe is longing for some new friends. Here are a few items I am currently lusting over, but unfortunately won't be getting this year for my birthday...
Black Milk Clothing has joined forces with Jeffrey Campbell to release a unique & limited amount of specialty print shoes. Here is their Sick of Men print in JC's Lita and for an affordable, but out of my budget this month of $199.95 you can pre-order these babies at Solestruck

Oh Unif, how I love thee! Here's their Question Everything Jacket, bad ass & with a quote like Eat Shit And Diet I am loving it more! It would set me back $385.00 but so worth it if I wanted to end up spending half my rent money and homeless, at least I'd rocking some kick ass gear.
I can't begin to describe how much I have been drooling over these Prada Baroque Sunglass, too bad at $290 I'll end Ba-roke my self (hardy har har!)
Normally I am a black on black on black kinda gal, but I love the navy on hot pick of this Marc Jacobs Back Pocket Clutch. Plus the design it self is much too fun to resist! At $298.00 its not a bad deal, but sadly money isn't growing on trees yet so you my love will have to wait. 

Well there you have it at a total of  $1172.95 I have already exhausted and drained my imaginary birthday funds. Happy Birthday to me, I'll keep wishing!


One Response so far.

  1. Suzie Q says:

    Those are some pretty cool pieces! Awesome boots and sunglasses!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q
    PS. If you're interested, check out my $50 Gift card GIVEAWAY!

Leave a Reply

share