Dope Site: Gypsy Warrior

Ever since I started using Instagram I have discovered some wonderful and chic online shops. Mostly since these stores tend to start following you in hopes that you will follow back and buy their merch, but Gypsy Warrior is definitely a worth while site to check out. For weeks I have been lusting over their fabulous selection of sunglasses and uniquely bohemian accessories. Finally I made my first purchase today and I couldn't be happier! They already offer affordable prices but make sure to follow them on Twitter for an extra 10% off with code Twitter at check out! Also check out their Tumblr for a dose of gypsy inspiration. Looking forward for my gypsy warrior gear to arrive to set forth into fashion battle in style!


 


  1. Oversize Round Sunglasses  $20 
  2. Blair Platform Sandal $38
  3. One Shoulder Polka Dot Dress on Sale $30

Leave a Reply

share