Gaga Oh La La

Lady Gaga for V Magazine Asian Issue 2011

I dont consider my self a "monster" as Lady Gaga calls her loyal, fashionista fans. Suppose I am more of a faux monster since I love her fashion and gay rights activism, but not a huge fan of the music. As I was making my daily fashion blog rounds for some inspiration I came across V Magazine's Archive & the following few Gaga photos that I loved. Enjoy...
Lady Gaga by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin for V Magazine and the CFDA Awards program. 
nicolaformichetti:

LADY GAGA FOR V MAGAZINE V71 - THE ASIAN ISSUE !!!!!!!
LADY GAGA IN MUGLER A/W 11/12
PHOTOGRAPHER      INEZ VAN LAMSWEERDE & VINOODH MATADIN,
FASHION DIRECTOR  NICOLA FORMICHETTI
HAIR  CHRISTIAAN ,  MAKE UP  PETER PHILLIPS   , NAIL  DEBORAH LIPPMANN
inezandvinoodh:

Bollywood.@ladygaga@formichetti@vmagazine the Asian issue.our cover preview! Kisses Inez
inezandvinoodh:

She has NEVER looked more beautiful.@ladygaga for @vmagazine with @formichetti out tomorrow.kisses Inez

Leave a Reply

share